September 30 – October 1, 2016
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE!
SAVE MONEY AND TIME!
Why Attend the Universal Beauty and Health Expo?
The Universal Beauty and Health Expo (UBH EXPO) is one of the nation’s most innovative shows for beauty and health enthusiast, consumers and professionals. This multicultural event will bring thousands of consumers and professionals together from around the world for 2 action-packed days of the best in:
BEAUTY – HEALTH – HAIR – FASHION
EDUCATION – EMPOWERMENT – ENTERTAINMENT
Both days of the show will feature:
· Cutting edge knowledge from the industry’s hottest talent
· Discounted products from premier exhibitor
· Over the top beauty, nails and barbering competitions
· Male and Female Fitness and Bikini competitions
· Free Beauty, Health, Business Classes and Hands-on workshops
· Fashion shows, Hair and Makeup showcases
· Celebrity panels and show stopping entertainment
Feel free to bring your entire family to join in on the fun and also receive:
· Free on the spot beauty services
· Free on the spot health screenings
· Fun games, Face painting and giveaways
· Free admission for children under 10 years old
Live entertainment and Special VIP events will include:
· A-list music performances
· Live art shows and dance performances
· Celebrity meet n greet
· Theatrical showcase, the ultimate after party and more
Our team has a history of producing over the top events that go above and beyond the norm to produce trailblazing shows! Come join us for this unforgettable and entertaining experience that will help you take your image, career, knowledge and health to the next level!
This is also great marketing opportunity for your large or small company to SPONSOR and/or EXHIBIT at a community event that benefits a charitable cause and connects you with consumers and professionals. If you are interested in partnering with or participating in the UBH Expo please contact customer care specialist at 1-800-450-3933 or email@example.com.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit children living in poverty and teen moms with financial and emotional support in partnership with the I AM ROYALTY CAMPAIGN and Bridge Da Gap 501c3 *